Employee Hearing Tests
Do you need Workplace Hearing Tests?
The Control of Noise at Work (2005) regulations mean that employers cannot afford to ignore regular hearing checks for their workforce. It is now your legal responsibility to ensure employees undergo regular audiometric testing if:
- They are exposed to noise levels of 85 dB(a)
- An employee has a predisposed risk to noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL)
In addition to highlighting those at-risk employees, NOVA Acoustics Ltd is also able to offer audiometric testing that complies with all HSE recommended guidelines. We can perform hearing tests for workforces of all sizes.
Workplace hearing screening provides you with the piece of mind that you‚Äôre fulfilling your legal requirements, through monitoring and protecting your employee‚Äôs hearing. Our workplace audiometry service includes:
- Otoscopic examination (visual inspect of outer-ear health)
- Pure-tone audiometry (PTA) testing performed to BSA recommended procedures
- Anonymised employee results
- Advice & referrals (for employees whose hearing is found to be affected)
- Official report & plain-language summary
- Occupational health & hearing protection advice based on results
Contact us today for no obligation advice or to discuss our competitive rates.