Integrating-averaging Sound Level Meter and Spectral Analyser
Type 2 integrating Sound Level Meter with 1/1 & 1/3-octave band Spectral Analyser
- Class 2 Sound Level Meter
- Real time spectral analyser in 1/1 & 1/3-octave bands
- Measures all parameters simultaneously with A, C & Z frequency-weightings
- Single scale
– PRICES FROM ¬£1595 –
Extended frequency range module
What does it measure?
Module for extended spectral analysis, third octave (10Hz-20kHz) , global parameters (simultaneous measurement of impulsivity, pure tones and low frequency). Includes FFT analysis (430 lines to 20kHz)
- Evaluation of tonal components, impulsiveness and low frequency
- Frequency analysis of noise produced by machinery (low frequency)
- Detection and identification of noise sources
Reverberation time module
What does it measure?
Octave band reverberation time measurement mode 1/1 (63Hz to 4KHz) & 1/3-octave band reverbertation measurement mode (50Hz a 5kHz)
- Evaluation of the reverberation time of rooms
- Measurement of sound absorption in a reverberation room
- Measurement of soud insulation in buildings and of construction materials
Dosimeter module for the assessment of noise in the workplace
What does it measure?
This dosimeter module allows you to simultaneously measure all parameters needed to assess the leveles of noise to which workers are exposed when hearing, or not, hearing protectors ( SNR, HML, Octaves)
- Industrial acoustic
- Noise measurements for air conditioning installations (HVAC)
- Sound Insulation measurements
- Frequency analysis of industrial noise, environmental and labour
- Background noise in rooms
Table of standards
- IEC 61672-1:2002_2Class 2 Sound level meter
- IEC 60651:2001_2Class 2 Sound level meter
- IEC 60804:2000_2Class 2 Integrating sound level
- IEC 61260:1995_2/A1:2001 Class 2 Filters
- OIML R 58:1998_2Class 2 Sound level meter
- OIML R 88:1998_2Class 2 Integrating sound level
- OIML R 130:2001_2Class 2 Filters
- ANSI S1.4-1983(R2006)_2/ANSI S1.4a-1985(R2006) Class 2 Sound level meter
- ANSI S1.43-1997(R2007)_2 Class 2 Integrating sound level
- ANSI S1.11-2004(R2009)_2 Class 2 Filters
60651:1994_2/A1:1994/A2:2001 Class 2 Sound level meterEN 60804:2000_2Class 2 Integrating sound levelEN 61260:1995_2/A1:2001 Class 2 FiltersCEComplies with 73/23/CEE and CEM 89/336/CEE low-tension regulations, the latter amended by 93/68/CEE.
CESVA Capture Studio
CAPTURE Studio is a comprehensive software application that allows you to: configure all the parameters of the instrument on just one screen, retrieve & display data from the instrument in real time (increasing the capacity of the registers because it is limited by the available memory of the PC), download registers from the instrument memory to a PC, erase the instrument memory (so the instrument will be empty & so you will have the full capacity to save the new measurements), display the data files graphically and numerically, convert them into different formats (.txt, .xls, .mdb), copy the graphic and numeric information supplied by the software (to create personalized reports) and save the files in its own *.ccf format (which then cannot be changed and guarantees their total integrity and legality).
CAPTURE Studio provides you with a convenient, easy-to-use environment for obtaining digital data acquired by the instrument.
CAPTURE Studio has been designed as a work environment for the new range of CESVA products. Software available for Cesva sound level meters, vibrometers and dosimeters.
Set consisting of SC260 Integrating-averaging sound level meter and real time spectrum analyser, CB004 Sound level calibrator, TR040 tripod, ML040 transporting briefcase
Set consisting of: SC260 Integrating-averaging sound level meter and real time spectrum analyser, CB004 Sound level calibrator, ML010 transporting briefcase
Set consisting of SC260 Integrating-averaging sound level meter and real time spectrum analyser, CB004 Sound level calibrator, TR040 tripod, ML060 transporting briefcase
3 m extension rod for microphones. Adaptor for microphone supplied.
Tripod for sound level meter, dosimeter and microphone. Maximum height 1.1 meters.
Tripod for sound level meter, dosimeter and microphone. Maximum height 1.55 meters.
Microphone extension cable 10 m
Serial-USB Converter cable
AC output audio cable
Mains feeder 230 V 50 Hz to 5 V
Mains feeder 110 V 60 Hz to 5 V
Bluetooth device for Wireless communications (instrument).
Bluetooth device for Wireless communications (PC).
Bluetooth antenna to obtain a range of 100 metres
Briefcase (48 x 37 x 16 cm)
Briefcase (39 x 32 x 12 cm)
Special outdoors briefcase (51 x 38 x 15 cm) for Sound Level Meter / Dosimeter / Vibrometer, Sound Calibrator and Tripod