Class 2 Integrating Sound Level Meter with Measurement Protocols
Step by step guide through the protocols, whilst carrying out measurements
- Measures all parameters simultaneously
- Single scale
- Large 3.2¬î-inch, high-resolution screen
- Only 3 operating keys + 1 on/off button
- Powered by USB (cable not included)
- Applications include: motor vehicles, leisure and community, risks at work, machinery (pressure), machinery (power) or sound level meter (traditional)
– PRICES FROM ¬£595 –
The SC102 is more than just a noise measuring instrument. It not only carries out the measurements, but also the checks and calculations required by the standards, to get the final result in-situ.
It is the first integrating sound level meter with measurement protocols which simplifies the process of obtaining results to the maximum. It guides the user, step by step through the measurement process.
The SC102 adapts to the needs of each user as it enables the measurement protocol to be chosen for the following applications: MOTOR VEHICLES, LEISURE and COMMUNITY, RISKS AT WORK, MACHINERY (PRESSURE), MACHINERY (POWER) OR SOUND LEVEL METER (TRADITIONAL). The user simply follows the procedure indicated by the SC102, to obtain the final result.
Measuring noise has never been so easy!
Table of standards
- IEC 61672-1:2002_2Class 2 Sound level meter
- ANSI S1.4-1983(R2006)_2/ANSI S1.4a-1985(R2006) Class 2 Sound level meter
- ANSI S1.43-1997(R2007)_2Class 2 Integrating sound level
- ANSI S1.11-2004(R2009)_2Class 2 Filters
- EN 61672-1:2003_2Class 2 Sound level meter
- CE Complies with 73/23/CEE and CEM 89/336/CEE low-tension regulations, the latter amended by 93/68/CEE.
Set consisting of: SC102 Sound level meter, CB004 Sound level calibrator, TR040 tripod, ML040 transporting briefcase
Set consisting of: SC102 Sound level meter, CB004 Sound level calibrator, ML010 transporting briefcase
Set consisting of: SC102 Sound level meter, CB004 Sound level calibrator, TR40 tripod, ML060 transporting briefcase
Class 1 acoustic calibrator
USB cable with mini-USB connector
Tripod support for the preamplifier and microphone
Tripod for sound level meter, dosimeter and microphone. Maximum height 1.1 meters.
Tripod for sound level meter, dosimeter and microphone. Maximum height 1.55 meters.
Extension cable 3 m
Extension cable 10 m
Extension cable 30 m
Briefcase (48 x 37 x 16 cm)
Briefcase (39 x 32 x 12 cm)
Special outdoors briefcase (51 x 38 x 15 cm) for Sound Level Meter / Dosimeter / Vibrometer, Sound Calibrator and Tripod
Mains power feeder with USB